Frugi Adventurers Backpack, Rainbow Flight
In Frugi’s brand new Rainbow Flight design that is inspired by the migrating songbirds of Sweden, this Adventurers Backpack is ideal for storing all your little one’s essentials ready for a day of exploring! The main pocket is large enough to fit the Pack A Snack Lunch Bag and Crafty Pencil Case plus A4 books and folders, making it the perfect school bag. The adjustable chest strap, shoulder straps and padded back make it super comfy for your little one to wear throughout the day. The handy internal clip is great for attaching the Pack A Penny Wallet for safe keeping, while the two stretchy side pockets fit the Splish Splash Steel Bottle perfectly. The outer fabric is made from post-consumer recycled polyester, that’s recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
The matching Lunch Bag, Pencil Case, Wallet and Bottle are all available to purchase separately.
Fun Frugi fact – it takes 7 plastic bottles to make an Adventurers Backpack!
To protect the planet our children play on, Frugi has made the outer fabric from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- In a lush Hedgerow-inspired all-over print with Cobalt Blue trims and an Indigo Blue lining
- Made from 100% recycled polyester with an outer PU coating, the clear plastic buckle, clip and strap adjusters are made from 50% recycled plastic and 50% conventional plastic while the zips are made from 100% recycled plastic
- Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
- Two zip compartments with colourful Frugi branded silicone zip pulls
- Reflective detailing on the front pocket and straps
- Adjustable chest and padded shoulder straps
- Cloud-shaped name tag
- Padded back for extra comfort
- Wipe clean fabric for easy-peasy cleaning
- Dimensions (approximate) – 28cm x 34cm x 11cm
- Capacity – 9 litres
- Matches the Pack a Penny Wallet, Crafty Pencil Case and Pack A Snack Lunch Bag in Hedgerow, all available to purchase separately
- PLEASE NOTE – this bag is not waterproof
- WARNING – not suitable for children under 3 years due to risk of suffocation and entanglement