Frugi Trail Blazing Backpack, Indigo Dahlia Fields
Featuring Frugi’s new Indigo Dahlia Fields print, inspired by the many shapes and colours of the big and beautiful dahlia flower, this Trail Blazing Backpack is ready for exploring the great outdoors. Packed full with clever features and designs, the large main pocket has a 13″ padded laptop sleeve and a drawcord opening with a flap top and clasp closures. The pack-away rain cover is perfect for protecting the bag and contents from a downpour, making it ready for your little one’s big adventures. The drawcord-adjustable side pockets are ideal for bottles and flasks while the adjustable chest strap and padded shoulder straps together with the padded back make the backpack super-duper comfortable to wear.
Frugi wants to protect the planet our children play on, so they’ve made the outer fabric from post-consumer recycled polyester, recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
- In a fab Dala Ditsy all-over print with contrasting Indigo Blue and Watermelon Pink trims
- Made from 100% recycled polyester with a ripstop, a clever weave that helps to stop any rips and tears, outer and an Indigo Blue lining
- Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
- Two pockets on the front with colourful Frugi branded zip pulls
- Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
- Water-resistant panel on the base
- Wipe-clean fabric for easy-peasy cleaning
- Dimensions (approximate) – 26cm x 42cm x 12cm
- Capacity – 12 litres
- WARNING – not suitable for children under 3 years due to risk of suffocation and entanglement