Frugi Trail Blazing Backpack, Off Roading
Featuring Frugi’s new Off Roading print, inspired by trips down country lanes in a trusty 4×4 truck, this Trail Blazing Backpack is ready for exploring the great outdoors. Packed full with clever features and designs, the large main pocket has a 13″ padded laptop sleeve and a drawcord opening with a flap top and clasp closures. The pack-away rain cover is perfect for protecting the bag and contents from a downpour, making it ready for your little one’s big adventures. The drawcord-adjustable side pockets are ideal for bottles and flasks while the adjustable chest strap and padded shoulder straps together with the padded back make the backpack super-duper comfortable to wear. that has been inspired by trips down country lanes in a trusty 4×4 truck.
Frugi wants to protect the planet our children play on, so they’ve made the outer fabric from post-consumer recycled polyester, recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that!?
- In a fun Off Roading all-over print with contrasting Indigo Blue trims and an Indigo Blue lining
- The backpack is made from a 100% recycled polyester ripstop (a clever weave that helps to stop any rips and tears) outer and a 100% recycled polyester inner, the zips are made from 100% recycled plastic while the clear buckle and strap adjusters are made from 50% recycled plastic and 50% conventional plastic
- Carry handle and hanging loop at the top
- Two pockets on the front with silicone zip pulls
- Reflective detailing on the front and straps
- Water-resistant panel on the base with foam padding
- Wipe-clean fabric for easy-peasy cleaning
- Dimensions (approximate) – 26cm x 42cm x 12cm
- Capacity – 12 litres
- WARNING – not suitable for children under 3 years due to risk of suffocation and entanglement
- The matching Bertie Belt Bag is available to purchase separately