Muddy Puddles Originals Recycled Waterproof Trousers
Our Originals trousers are part of the best-selling Muddy Puddles Originals collection designed with nurseries, schools and forest schools in mind. These trousers are made from 100% recycled nylon and are ultra waterproof (up to 10,000mm) and breathable, allowing your children to roam freely in the great outdoors, keeping them dry and happy come mud, rain or thunderstorm.
- Waterproof to 10,000mm – ultra waterproof, designed for all-day play in heavy rain
- Breathable – 2,000g/m2
- Adjustable underfoot stirrups with elasticated hem to prevent trousers riding up
- Spacious fit and elasticated waist so easy to pull on and off
- Unlined so you can wear comfortably over clothing
- Elasticated hem and taped seams for maximum dryness
- Machine washable, do not use fabric softener as it reduces the effectiveness of the waterproof finish
- Made from 100% recycled Oxford nylon
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO flouride free waterproof coating
- Team with our Classic Originals childrens waterproof jacket to keep your kids dry from head to toe!