The Postnatal Series
It is very common for pregnant women to focus so much on pregnancy and birth that postnatal planning can often be left to the very last minute, sometimes even until after birth!
This section is all about your recovery – both physical and emotional. Your focus will naturally be your precious new bundle, but our focus is also very much on you as a new mother. Of course, we will cover feeding your baby and what your newborn really needs, but also your postpartum recovery, as well as the digital age and navigating modern motherhood.
Pippa, Marie Louise + Lola&Lykke x
You can also get a 10% Discount if you purchase the Postnatal series and the Core Restore Postpartum Band (click on link to choose size)
The postnatal series contains:
- 12 video episodes (over 5 hours of content)
- Information on all aspects of the postnatal period
- A special edition episode covering Diastasis Recti and core / pelvic floor recovery after birth
- Collaboration with special guests
- Downloadable checklists (where relevant)
Access to the content and refund policy:
- You will have unlimited access to all the content for 12 months from the day you enrol (and the course is available). This will see you through your entire pregnancy and first three months with your new baby. If however, you fall pregnant again and would like to revisit the course, please do send us an email and we will reactivate the course for you.
- We are sure you will absolutely love the course but if for some reason you don't, you can ask for a full refund within 7 days. To qualify for a refund you should not have watched more than 20% of the course.