CAM lightweight Stroller Compass 2.0
The lightweight, compact stroller that can be moved about like wheeled cabin luggage
from 0 to 4 years (22 kg.)
- Standard approved up to 4 years of age
- Lightweight (only 6.9 kg.) and compact (only 57 cm. h)
- Aluminium frame
- Extendable hood with mosquito net
- Hood that becomes a parasol, with UV50+ protection
- Multi-position backrest suitable from birth with side openings that are ideal in hotter weather
- Wide and spacious seat
- Single handle with a one hand folding system
- Adjustable footrest
- Apron for the legs with windshield
- Bumper bar
- Front swivel wheels and rear wheels with synchronised brake
- Soft front and rear suspension
- 5-point safety harness with padded shoulder protectors
- Fastening hook
- Spacious basket with magnetic fastening
- Mosquito net, perfect for protecting baby in the summer
- Super compact folding
- Freestanding when folded
- Easy to carry thanks to the carry handle
- The footrest measures 19 cm. in length
- The backrest is 50 cm. long.
- The wide, spacious seat measures 24 cm. in length and 32 cm. in width.
- Accessories included: hood, apron, carry bag, mosquito net, raincover, basket. Easily removable cover washable at 30°C.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
Open: L 48.5 - W 81- H 104 cm.
Folded: L 48.5 - W 25 - H 57 cm.
- European reference regulation: EN 1888: 2018
- Brake test: requires the obligatory use of the linked brake for greater safety
- 360° rotation test: tests the resistance of the 5-point safety harness
- Wear test: tests the strength of the pushchair over an obstacle track simulating the use and wear on the product over time
- Accidental folding test: tests the double safety mechanisms preventing accidental folding of the product
- Completely non-toxic (EN71) and phthalate-free materials (directive 2005/84/CE)
- Durability test on uneven ground. The European regulation requires the test to be carried out on 72,000 loops, Cam performs the test on 500,000 loops
- Handle and suspension durability test. The European regulation requires the test to be carried out on 10,000 loops, Cam performs the test on 30,000 loops