CAM NEXT EVO TRAVEL SYSTEM
The travel system with a soft, folding carrycot that’s perfect wherever you go
0 to 4 years (22 kg)
- Carrycot folds and opens in just a few movement
- Carrycot with innovative folding system
- Closed takes up the space of a small suitcase
- Practical locking and unlocking mechanism of the carrycot from the frame
- Wide and spacious carrycot, to ensure maximum comfort for your baby
- Aerated base
- Bag can also be used as a rucksack
- Aluminium frame with reversible seat (parent facing 6 months-1 year, and forward facing 1-4 years)
- Standard approved up to 22 kg./4 years old
- Adjustable height handle with hand-stitched faux leather grip
- Reversible handle to always guarantee the maximum comfort and manageability to both the child and the parents
- Soft rear suspensions and metal ball bearings
- Extendable hood with opening window
- Large rear wheels, perfect for uneven terrain
- Small front wheel, perfect for the city
- Centralised brake
- Soft rear suspension
- 4-position backrest adjustable with just one hand
- Adjustable footrest
- Removable bumper bar
- 5-point safety harness
- Spacious shopping basket with practical opening system
- Compact folding of both the frame and the stroller with the forward facing
- Area Zero+ standard approved according to regulation R-129 I-Size (from 40 to 75 cm.)
- Anatomically shaped and crotchstrap
- Multi-position hood and easily removable
- Adjustable belt guide to facilitate belt fastening
- Practical and automatic height adjustment mechanism for the 5-point safety belt
- Base with non-slip rubber stoppers
- Base auto 2in1 (optional) art. S132
- All covers are removable and washable at 30°C.
Accessories included: bag, hood, apron, basket
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
FRAME folded: L 60 - W 27 - H 60 cm. • Weight: 7.7 kg.
With carrycot: L 60 - W 100 - H 123 cm. • Weight: 12 kg.
Carrycot / inside: L 33 – W 75 – H 22 cm. • Weight: 4.4 kg.
Carrycot / folded: L 43 – W 49.5 – H 21.5 cm. • Weight: 4.4 kg.
Pushchair: L 60 - W 94 - H 101 cm. • Weight: 11 kg.
Car seat: L 44.5 - W 64 - H 58 cm. • Weight: 3.7 kg.
- European reference regulation: EN 1888: 2018
- Brake test: requires the obligatory use of the linked brake for greater safety
- 360° rotation test: tests the resistance of the 3-point safety harness
- Wear test: tests the strength of the pushchair over an obstacle track simulating the use and wear on the product over time
- Accidental folding test: tests the double safety mechanisms preventing the accidental folding of the product
- Completely non-toxic (EN71) and phthalate-free materials (directive 2005/84/CE)
- Durability test on uneven ground. The European regulation requires the test to be carried out on 72,000 loops, Cam performs the test on 500,000 loops
- Handle and suspension durability test. The European regulation requires the test to be carried out on 10,000 loops, Cam performs the test on 30,000 loops