Haakaa Shell Breast Massager
The Haakaa Breast Massager is the perfect portable device for any breastfeeding or pumping mum. It improves milk flow, producing faster let-down and emptying the breast quickly and effectively. It also carries major health benefits such as unblocking plugged ducts to prevent mastitis and relieving sore and tender breasts.
There is no greater bond than that which a mother feels between herself and her child while breastfeeding. Haakaa designed the Breast Massager to give you the freedom to stop worrying about potential breastfeeding problems and focus on sharing a beautiful experience with your newborn instead.
The Haakaa Breast Massager is the perfect tool to promote healthy milk flow and has numerous benefits to make your breastfeeding journey easier, including:
- Improving milk flow
- Encouraging faster let-down
- Increasing the output of milk
- Relieving engorged and tender breasts
- Unblocking plugged ducts
- Replacing tiring and time-consuming hand compression techniques
- Preventing mastitis and other symptoms
Each Haakaa Breast Massager comes with a DC charging cable and cloth storage bag.
- Soft 100% silicone outer material
- Whisper-quiet motor for discreet use
- Variable massage intensity with 7 different vibration modes
- USB rechargeable
- Each Haakaa Breast Massager comes with a DC charging cable and cloth storage bag
- 1. To relieve general discomfort, gently press the wide edge along the side of the Haakaa Breast Massager into the breast around the area affected.
- 2. To improve milk flow, you can stimulate your breast by using the ridged shell edge of your Haakaa Breast Massager. Press this side into the outer edge of your breast while moving the massager towards your nipple to encourage let-down and promote a steady flow of milk.
- 3. To unblock plugged ducts, press the pointed tip of the Haakaa Breast Massager into the tissue around the breast. This will reach deeper into the breast ducts, breaking down plugged ducts and preventing mastitis.