Kit & Kin eco nappies Size 4 BOX, 9-14kg (34 x 4 packs, 136 nappies)
Bundle OFFER Eco nappies (34 x 4 packs, 136 nappies)
Super absorbent | Hypoallergenic | Sustainable
better for baby, better for our world and gives back
The award-winning hypoallergenic nappy with premium performance.
*NEW* Super cute animal designs!
*NEW* Our improved specification makes us the most accredited eco nappy on the market. We are very proud of our accreditations, which include Dermatest, Allergy Certified, FSC and Carbon Neutral Plant.
*NEW* Now with a flash dry layer to instantly absorb and lock away wetness, keeping baby’s bottom comfortable.
*NEW* Patented channel technology to evenly distribute liquid around the nappy, which means no sagging and up to 12 hour leak protection.
- The most accredited eco nappy
- Better for your baby: Approved by dermatologists, Kit & Kin is the hypoallergenic nappy with premium, plant-derived performance. Our nappies contain no harsh chemicals and use gentle, super soft materials to help safeguard your baby from sensitive skin problems like nappy rash. With a flash dry layer for instant dryness and patented channel technology to evenly distribute liquid around the nappy, baby’s bottom is better protected from leaks.
Better for our world: We use sustainable, plant-derived materials to help end our dependency on non-renewable resources and protect the future of your baby’s world. Our super absorbent core contains bio-based gels* and totally chlorine-free, FSC® certified wood pulp from sustainably managed forests. The top layer, outer lining, leg cuffs and packaging are all made from 100% sustainable materials. Produced in a carbon neutral factory, Kit & Kin nappies are the natural choice.
*Based on mass balance
- Giving back: Every product gives back through the Kit & Kin Foundation. Thanks to your support we help protect acres of threatened rainforest around the world and support women and children living in these areas with educational scholarships, family planning clinics and healthcare. Together, we can make a real difference.
- Beauty without bunnies: Kit & Kin are proud to be a member of PETA. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. By purchasing cruelty-free products you can help save a number of animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering.
- Beauty without bunnies: Kit & Kin are proud to be a member of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals). By purchasing cruelty-free products you can help save a number of animals from excruciating tests and a lifetime of suffering.
- Product benefits:
- 1. Eco-friendly materials
- Top layer, outer lining, leg cuffs and packaging all made from 100% sustainable materials.
- 2. Flash Dry
- High performance layer for instant dryness
- 3. Super Soft Comfort
- Our softest ever liner to protect baby’s bottom
- 4. Chanel Technology
- Liquid is distributed evenly, no sagging, just optimal comfort
- 5. Super Cute
- Two adorable animal designs in every pack
- Does my bum look big in this?
- Commitment to you: Kit & Kin products are made without: chlorine processing, latex, lotions, fragrances, most common allergens, phthalates, optical brighteners, or organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT)
- Outer lining: 100% sustainable materials
Inner lining: 100% sustainable materials
Leg cuffs: 100% sustainable materials
Absorbent core: Totally chlorine free FSC® certified fluff pulp and bio-based SAP
Packaging: 100% sustainable
How to dispose of our eco-friendly nappies: Parents are becoming increasingly aware of the impact their choices can have on the environment, which is why many of them are turning to biodegradable nappies as a convenient and sustainable solution. Kit & Kin hypoallergenic nappies are made from majority plant-based and biodegradable materials, so in order for them to break down as quickly as possible we would recommend following these simple steps:
- Ensure the used nappy is placed inside a biodegradable nappy sack which will allow for oxygen to permeate
- When disposing of the sack in the bin, if possible place it outside of the non-biodegradable bin liner (but still within the bin itself) as this will maximise the exposure to oxygen