Konfidence Splashy Nappy with E-Flex – Cyan Stripe Seabiskit- Pink
Splashy™ Nappy – The only baby swimming nappy manufactured in collaboration with the STA (Swimming Teachers Association) of Great Britain.
The new Splashy™ range by Konfidence begins with the swim nappy. Soft, flexible and secure round the waist and leg hems and made of recycled materials. Designed to swim school approved format in Cornwall and in partnership with the Swimming Teachers Association, it’s the essential baby swimming product for use at home, in the pool, at the beach, or in baby swim classes.
The new Splashy™ swim nappy still offers the same benefits as the original NeoNappy™ cover. Including 50+ UV protection and providing a soft, stretchy, impermeable shell, while the close-fitting waist and leg hems offer a good seal around the tummy and legs. All without using man made neoprene made from oil.
The Konfidence Splashy™ range is constructed using e-Flex™ material which is a combination of stretchy Nylon, soft comfy plush inner and a waterproof sandwich filling of recycled plastic. For the Splashy™ Swim Nappy, Konfidence uses stretchy and close fitting Lycra for the waist and leg hems to help keep any ‘little accidents’ where they belong long enough to get out of the pool in good time.
- Constructed using e-Flex™ material, a combination of stretchy Nylon, soft comfy plush inner and a waterproof sandwich filling of recycled plastic
- Stretchy and close fitting Lycra for the waist and leg hems to help contain accidents
- Including 50+ UV protection
- All Konfidence products comply to the most recent European safety certification EN13138-1
- Size Guide
- *Please note that the Konfidence Splashy™ Swim Nappy is a garment and in this instance does come up small. They should fit reasonably snug, however if you are in doubt we would recommend ordering the next size up