Konfidence Swim Jacket – The Original Buoyancy Swim Vest, Navy Stripe Hamptons
Multi award winning, British-designed, Original Konfidence Jacket was originally created more than 20 years ago to help kids learn to swim, practice swimming or just have fun.
With built-in buoyancy, from its 8 simple to remove soft foam floats, the Konfidence Jacket is designed to maintain the correct swimming position whilst providing the confidence your child needs to enjoy playing in water, all the time gaining the important and vital lifelong skills in learning to swim.
The Konfidence Swim Jacket comes recommended by Starfish Aquatics Institute – US and International curriculum and awarding body. Alongside the Starfish Aquatics Institute recommendation the most recent guidelines from Swim Wales are for the use of fixed/worn buoyancy aids. All Konfidence jackets and floatsuits are Class B: fixed/worn by the swimmer and provide buoyancy whilst the wearer is learning to swim and aids the practising of essential swimming techniques.
Konfidence products are used by swimming teachers and swim schools all over the world. The Original Konfidence Jacket is the number one selling neoprene swimming buoyancy aid for children across the UK and Europe.
The highly visible bright yellow back is the trademark of Konfidence, allowing your child to be spotted easily from a distance.
- OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE: Konfidence Swim Jackets benefits from over 20 years’ experience. We have become an industry leader in child swimming, used by swim teachers and swimming schools across the world
- AWARD WINNING: Winner of 7 ‘Loved By Parents’ awards, ‘Practical Parenting & Pregnancy’ and ‘Consumer Choice’ awards, Konfidence is a family run business that understands the need for top quality products that are designed with safety as our top priority
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE: Its British designed features include 8 simple to remove floats to adapt to your child’s needs and progression. With a chunky YKK self-locking zip, adding extra peace of mind, the jacket keeps your child’s arms free for swimming, allowing for maximum movement in water, under adult supervision and guidance. Full easy to read instructions are included
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Made from high grade 3mm thick neoprene, combined with soft Lycra for ultimate comfort and fit, whilst providing 100% UV protection on covered areas, in addition to the natural thermal protection from colder swimming pools and the sea. As all parents know the longer you can spend in the water the more fun everyone has
- INDEPENDENTLY TESTED: All Konfidence products comply to the most recent European safety certification EN13138-1
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN: Just simply rinse in cold water as soon as possible, after use in chlorine or seawater and leave to dry naturally, away from direct sunlight. This increases the longevity of the jacket which ensures colours remain vibrant. Do not tumble dry/iron.
- Always supervise children in water!