Lanco Kori the Panda Teether
Kori the Panda is a cute panda teether, great for chewing on and grasping by little hands, and has an internal rattle to delight your baby while they play. The Lanco Panda teether is made from 100% natural rubber and hand painted with food grade, non-toxic dyes.
Little hands will love to grasp this cute panda teether by Lanco, and shake to hear the little rattle. Babies love the texture of the chewable 100% natural rubber, and the bold black and white panda markings.
Safe baby toys. Lanco toys are made from 100% natural rubber, hand made and painted with food grade dyes. No PVC, no phthalates, no plastic, BPA free. Perfect for children to play with and safe for teething babies to chew on. Lightweight, durable, flexible, soft and some great fun and colourful designs that kids just love. Touch, sight, smell and taste, stimulate their senses.
- Handmade from 100% organic natural Hevea rubber
- PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines and Phthalates free
- Hand painted with food grade, non-toxic dyes
- Sensory development: hand-eye coordination and touch, sight, hearing, smell and taste
- Size: 11cm x 5cm x 7cm
- Care instruction: To clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth
- Do not sterilize
- Adult supervision is recommended at all times
- Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for a long time
- Made in Spain
- Suitable from birth