Meta Backpack - Changing Bag- Mum Bag with Changing Pad- Sand
Regular price € 139.95
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The very stylish Meta backpack from the American brand Petunia Pickle Bottom has been specially designed to offer a quick solution that makes both parents and children happy ! Whether it's a nappy change on the fly, a phone call to answer, a toy to find or a PC to open, this very practical compact but spacious backpack offers the solution for each of these problems . Easy to wash and water resistant, the Meta backpack features a host of practical details such as a front zip pocket and PEVA lining to hold snacks, a back pocket to store your phone , a pockethidden and insulated to store the water bottle , 2 internal mesh pockets for storing small items, changing mat and wipe pouch and 2 D-rings to attach the backpack to the stroller thanks to the Valet clips (sold on our website separately). Even more fashionable decorated with a tie-dye effect .
Product features :
- Model : Meta
- Material : cotton / faux leather
- Dimensions : 36 X 15 X 38 cm
- Spacious and well-organized interior with easy access
- Front pocket with closure and PEVA lining
- Padded front pocket to have your phone close at hand
- Insulated and hidden pocket for bottle or feeding bottle
- Inner padded pocket
- Leather details
- Top handle
- Padded backpack straps
- D-rings to attach the backpack to the stroller with the help of the Clips sold separately ( we give you FREE universal Stroller hooks)
- Case for wipes and washable changing mat
- Easy to wash and water resistant
Why we like it :
- Petunia Pickle Bottom is an American brand , born in California that for over 20 years has been focusing on the evolution of the needs and requests of parents to combine a sense of style, functionality, quality and refinement in all the products it makes.
- Petunia Pickle Bottom bags are well made , designed for every need of the child and parent , accompanied by essential accessories
- Petunia Pickle Bottom supports charities that help children and their families