Petites Pommes Anna Swim Ring (60cm)
The Petites Pommes swim ring is a reborn childhood classic which they have strived to make last for seasons thanks to their attention to detail. The Petites Pommes characteristic striped floats come in four different sizes for toddler to adult and in a range of beautiful colours to complete any summer look –
Sage green has become a modern classic. The Calile is a beautiful muted green and a perfect complementary colour to neutrals, browns, soft blues and shades of pink. It’s a great unisex option and just as beautiful for children as it is for adults.
Their iconic Charleston is a deep dark brown, a Petites Pommes classic. The Charleston is beautifully combined with earthy neutrals, greens, pale blues and faded pinks.
The French Rose is a subtle vintage pink, think dried rose petals and faded French linen. This was the first colour launched at Petites Pommes, as a result of their wish to change the pool game from generic strong-coloured sea animals to timeless beautiful floats. The French Rose combines beautifully with a range of colours, from white, brown and neutrals to blue, green and yellow.
Suitable for children aged 3 years + with a maximum weight of 25kg
- The Petites Pommes swim rings have an extra-fine inside seam for premium comfort
- All their floats are hand-printed, this process is completely manual and depending on the pressure of the hand small colour variations between products may occur
- The Olivia, Anna and Sally classic floats are made of durable 0.25mm PVC while the Celine grand classic float is made of a slightly heavier 0.3mm PVC to provide further resistance for heavy use
- They are free from BPA and phthalates
- A repair patch is included with each product should you accidentally suffer a small puncture
- All Petites Pommes products come in a reusable organic cotton bag for easy storage when not in use
- Complies with EN71-1:2014 + A1:2018; EN 71-2:2011 + A1:2014; EN 71-3:2019; AS/NZS ISO 8124-1:2019 + Amd 1:2020 + Amd 2:2020; AS/NZS ISO 8124-2 2016; AS/NZS ISO 8124-3:2021 JFSL; EC No. 1907/2006 (REACH Annex XVII) + EU 2018/2005 ASTM F963-17; CPSIA
- By handling the float with care you extend the life of the product and hence reduce the need for unnecessary waste and excessive consumption, below are a few tips on how to best care for your Petites Pommes float –
- Never over-inflate or use compressed air to inflate your swim ring as this may cause it to burst
- After use rinse the float in clean water or wipe with a damp cloth
- Do not leave the float in direct sunlight when not in use, exposure to excessive heat may cause swelling (dark colours are more prone to swelling than lighter ones)
- Ensure the float is dry before folding and storing