The Pregnancy, Birth & Beyond Series
Being pregnant is one of the most exciting times that any mum-to-be will ever experience. The excitement is usually accompanied by an array of other feelings that no one quite prepares you for. In this series we will explain why things happen the way that they do and also to give you some advice and solutions around some very common issues.
There is also a lot of misinformation surrounding birth. We would like to empower you by giving you the right information as well as the tools and strength to approach birth with confidence.
The postnatal section included in this course bundle is all about your recovery - both physical and emotional with an emphasis on you as well as your baby. We will of course cover feeding your baby, your postnatal recovery and what your newborn really needs as well as the digital age and navigating modern motherhood.
Finally, please always remember whether you give birth in a delivery suite with an epidural, in a birthing pool or on your living room floor - you have well and truly got this!
Pippa, Marie + Lola & Lykke
10% Off on packages of Postpartum Belt and/or Pregnancy Belt
Click on the link to choose the size and send us a private message on our FB page to order the size. Just in case you don't we will call you on your mobile ourselves :)
A summary of the episodes included in the course:
I thought it would be helpful to share a further sneak peak into what we will be covering together in the antenatal course. I am really excited to accompany you on your journey and just know that these videos will make a difference to you... This isn't your typical antenatal course so, grab a cup of tea, sit somewhere comfy and enjoy!
- Click here for a summary of the pregnancy episodes
- Click here for a summary of the birth episodes
- Click here for a summary of the postnatal episodes
Access to the content and refund policy:
- You will have unlimited access to all the content for 12 months from the day you enrol. This will see you through your entire pregnancy and first three months with your new baby. If however, you fall pregnant again and would like to revisit the course, please do send us an email and we will reactivate the course for you.
- We hope you will absolutely love the course but if for some reason you don't, you can ask for a full refund within 7 days. To qualify for a refund you will have had to have watched less than 20% of the course.