Triclimb Double Pastel
If you love a splash of colour but want something a little more soothing than bright rainbows then this pastel Triclimb is for you. Soft and gentle pastel colour climbing rungs on both sides of your Triclimb.
The classic Triclimb triangle climbing frame with quick folding mechanism. Perfectly formed to encourage children to stand, climb and conquer at their own pace. Triclimb naturally inspires confidence and builds strength in your little ones as they reach new developmental stages. Each step on the ladder signals a new achievement and a new goal.
Children begin to reach and pull themselves up on the frame at around 9 months, reaching and grabbing on the rungs. At this young age Triclimb provides the perfect stable platform for early standing. As confidence and muscle strength grows children can begin to climb the ladder and eventually reach the top. At the top of Triclimb are two rungs rather than one which allows children to pause, assess and rotate before climbing down the other side. When provided with the opportunity children will reach each milestone through their own determination, the achievement is theirs.
Triclimb also offers plenty of open ended play and longevity. The simple addition of a blanket turns the frame into a den or tent, a quiet place or reading space. The frame also doubles as a baby gym from which you can hang eye catching toys. The double rung top creates a perch that older children love to sit on bringing them closer to the height of their parents or older siblings.
- Suitable from birth (climbing starts at around 9 months)
- Weight limit 100Kg
- Folds for easy storage
- Designed for indoor use but can used outside with care
- Made in Wales
- All timber is sourced from responsibly managed forests (Premium birch solid core plywood & solid/engineered dowel).
- Water-based lacquer
- CE & UKCA certified
- Independently lab tested to EN71: 1,2,3 & 8
- Open dimensions: Length 550 x Width 800 x Height 645mm
- Closed dimensions: Length 550 x Width 100 x Height 760mm
- The origins of the Pikler triangle climbing frame come from Emmi Pikler a Hungarian Paediatrician who pioneered theories on child development in the 1930/40s. Centered around a respectful relationship between infant and parent as well as natural progression of motor development through free movement and play. Emmi Pikler believed it was important to offer children the opportunities to move naturally according to their inherent ability. This is the very essence of Triclimb.