Triclimb Miri Slide v2
Miri reversible slide and climbing wall for the Triclimb (sold separately). Miri opens up a whole world of new play opportunities! Use it as a slide, ramp, balance beam, climbing wall, a play surface, ball run – the possibilities are endless! This Miri Version 2 has an enhanced joint system which is integrated into the side rails improving the aesthetics and simplicity of the system.
We have designed Miri to further enhance your Triclimb. It simply hooks onto the base unit with no tools required using our simple yet profound joint system that allows you to transform your Triclimb unit. The innovative and unique joint system ensures your Miri is locked safely in place, allowing you to use it as a slide, ramp and climbing board. Simply lift, set and drop, no tools needed.
On one side is a smooth surface to be used as a slide or ramp and on the other side are indentations allowing it to be used as a climbing wall. Miri can be placed in five different positions making it height adjustable and therefore suitable for children of all abilities.
Inspiration and enhancement from Dr Emmi Pikler’s original plank that aims to provide children with the opportunity for safe, self-paced exploration of body and mind. Children when given the opportunity can build motor skills, strength and ultimately confidence at a pace dictated by them, when they are ready.
With the addition of “Miri Sticks” (sold separately) you can further extend the use of your Miri Slide by turning it into a ball run.
Miri is fully tested as a slide, ramp and climbing wall up to 100Kg and can be used by children of any age. We’ve ensured the highest quality sustainable materials are used to make Miri, FSC certified European birchwood ply and redwood dowel and safe water borne finish.
- Suitable from birth (climbing starts at around 9 months)
- Weight limit 100Kg
- Designed for indoor use but can used outside with care
- Made in Wales
- All timber is sourced from responsibly managed forests (Premium birch solid core plywood & solid/engineered dowel)
- Water-based lacquer
- CE & UKCA certified
- Independently lab tested to EN71: 1,2,3 & 8
- Dimensions: Length 1200 x Width 325 x Depth 100mm
- Miri V2 with integrated streamlined joint
- Weight per unit: 5kg approx.
- TriFix Joint compatible. The Miri reversible slide has fixings at the bottom that allow the addition of the TriFix joint (sold separately). When a TriFix joint is added to the bottom end of the Miri you can then connect a Triclimb/Archi frame to both ends of the slide creating additional play opportunities.